It's just a stupid little cork board.

In the front office of KACC there is a little cork board. On this little cork board are the word "Quote Wall". The ladies in the office have decided to put up quote worthy words when they happen. As I was reading and there are some funny ones; "We are all girls here" Ron Gallaher, "I forgot Josh" Kathy May and "(Kathy May) Mmmmmm... (Mike H) Kathy, you need to engage your mind before you engage your mouth", anyway, as I was reading I realized not one quote from me. Me! I say funny things, don't I? OK, funny but are they quote worthy? Ah, that's the question.

So I thought about it last night. Do I really want to be on the quote wall? The answer I came up with was, YES! Yes I want to be on the quote wall. They have "I love being first". Is that really quote worthy? I don't think so. OK, "It's not like Smart and Final is on the moon"(referring to chunky coffee creamer) belongs there. I get that one.

Shoot! Now I can't think of anything that should be up there. Maybe I'm trying too hard. I know, I won't worry about it and then the magic will happen. Or, better yet, I don't think I really care all of a sudden. It's only a stupid little cork board. It doesn't define me. No, it's just a stupid little cork board.

You know, for a while I really wanted to be up there. But now I don't care.

Yes I do. CRAP!

2 comments:

Daun Slauson said...

Robert, you make me laugh... but no, it's not just a stupid cork board... you say some pretty funny things that I reckon are note worthy (or cork board worthy). Keep making them laugh.. you'll evetually make it to the cork board, and when you do, I hope that you tell us...

Amanda Lane said...

Hahaha! You are definitely quote-worthy, Robert.
I know a good quote of yours: "Whelt Matchel".