It's just me...


Well, I know you are waiting to hear more about the Australia Team from Robert (me too!) but I know they have been extremely busy, so hopefully soon. Daun has given them a full schedule as usual! It has been much harder for me being at home this trip than any other, why you ask? I've been asking myself the same thing. It may be that for our past 8 wedding anniversary's, Robert has been out of the country. I have been with him for 3, 2 in Australia and 1 in Mexico City, and quite frankly it is NOT the same being on a mission trip then being on say vacation, but at least we were together for a few. This last Friday was our 24Th anniversary, I wonder where we will be on our 25Th? (or if we will even be on the same continent) It may be that KC went for the first time, and she and I have grown really close and I miss talking to her, cooking with her and even driving with her. It may be that I'm use to having my best friend and husband here with me to eat dinner with, talk over problems that come up, help make decisions, hug, etc. Or it may be that I wish I was there, playing skittles with Bonnie, Boyo, Lennie, St John, Wayne, Jessma, sitting by the fire with Ayeesha, Peydon, Nita and India, seeing how big Hayden, Sam and Tysin have gotten, scratching and sniffing Tim's shoulder, having some serious girl time with Daun and Kylie and Regina and Lena, enjoying the company of the friends at Ann Street and listening to my husband preach and sharing my testimony, listening to amazing stories from Elizabeth, Lyle and Hazel, Nan, Jon, having deep late night conversations with Daun, and...


I wonder...

Liz

No comments: