Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving Robert and I cooked up a fabulous turkey (he said he thought it was out best one ever), his best mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, dressing, etc. More importantly we gave thanks for the gift of Jesus Christ in our lives. He has truly blessed us with 3 amazing kids, Wayne's girlfriend Jamie and Mom, Cathy; an incredible family. I so missed my parents who were suppose to come down from the central valley but were unable to make it.
Robert and I have been so blessed in our lives as you can see.

My 45Th birthday was the week before Thanksgiving and Robert gave me at my surprise party the best gift he has ever given me. 23 years ago we asked for a song to be sang at our wedding and were told the night before that she could not do it. So for my birthday Robert sang it to me! (it is called "without your love") It was the sweetest most heart felt gift, I was overwhelmed. He is an amazing man, I love him so much and thank God daily for him.
Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: