What is going on?

I've been back from Australia for nearly two weeks, so I thought it was time to write something.

For two weeks now I have been sick. I feel nauseous, I have had a headache since I got back and I have body aches. With all that all I can think of is Cherbourg.

That's right Cherbourg. Why are my thoughts on Cherbourg? Why is it I have been sick for two weeks? Why aren't my thoughts about Arizona? Why do I feel drawn to Cherbourg? Cherbourg, Cherbourg, Cherbourg. Why does Cherbourg keep running in my head? AAAGGGGHHH!

I think I know. God wants me to remember that everyone needs Jesus, not just the Apache people. There are people all over this world who are desperate for "something" they just don't know what it is. Can I move to Australia and Arizona? No. But I can pray for the people in Australia while I live in Arizona. I can remember there are people in the whole world who need Jesus.
Acts 1:8 "and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

This trip only made my desire to follow where God is telling me to go even stronger. As I said to many people, I will go wherever He tells me to go. Even to the "ends of the earth".

In Him,
Robert

No comments: