Well,
We are in Brisbane. What a great time we are having. 
Doesn't this sound like something you will stop reading soon?
The truth is we have had a full two days here and I am already exhausted. We played "sport" with the kids from Ann street, cricket is really fun, we went on a "bush walk", I fell down and hurt my knee, we all went to a combined life group (small groups) meeting. They had all their life groups meet on Thursday so we could meet them. Liz gave her testimony and I have never been so proud of her. As I said Friday on the Bush walk I fell down a set of wet slippery wooden steps as we were walking to a waterfall. I was videotaping at the time. Everyone who has seen it says it's pretty funny, I disagree. Not funny at all really! And no you can't see it. 
It's been a great two days so far. We'll keep you posted. See how I did that? In the middle of all this I threw in a pun. I'm good like that. 
That's all for now. 

Wait, I have to tell you this story real quick. I know I'm supposed to keep these posts short but this is worth it.
We were playing this game called "Skittles". You have 2 teams. There is a small pyramid of soda cans and one team knocks down the cans with a ball. Then they have to rebuild the pyramid before the other team can hit them with the ball (ball tag). Trust me it's fun.
It was Australians vs USA. Matt Whelchel (KACC's Worship Pastor) was next to the cans when we rebuilt the pyramid, yelled "Skittles" and we got a point. The littlest Aussie named Marcus said in his cute little Aussie accent "You didn't build it proper". Matt said to him "You're not built proper". I laughed so hard I almost cried.

Talk to you soon,
Robert

5 comments:

Shelby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelby said...

Dad i miss you soo much! Tell Matt that was AWESOME! Tell Mom i miss and love her (YOU TOO!). Tell Wayne I love and miss him and that i keep the companion cube with me all the time (Robby the Rhino too!) Is that how you spell Rhino? Or is it Rino? Whatever have a good time. Don't hurt your knee anymore. I'm Praying for you! I LOVE YOU DADDY!!!!!!

By the way i miss spelled knee. It was like n=knee. Because the backspace is next to equal... Thats why it was removed... Whatever Love you Dad!!!!!!

Robert and Liz Crews said...

I love you too Shelby. I'll see you before you know it. Tell KC I love her. Bye sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

Glad things are going well. Robert your a nerd, Liz your amazing! Love you guys!

Hugs,
Leisa Ozuna

PS: Hope your n=knee feels better...hahahahaha :o)

Kathryn said...

i love you guys sooooooo much!! im glad to see things are going well! we all have been praying for you and wendy told me they were praying for you, dad, when you speak in front of everyone! love you and im so proud!! :DDDDD