I love Mike!

I wake up on Sunday as I hear my phone. It was that sound that said "Mike needs something." He was having a GO! Teams Kenya meeting. So I naturally thought I forgot something he needed, I did. Sorry Diane. Anyway his text was about a Bible study he wanted Liz and I to speak to about our impending move to Arizona. He had mentioned it two weeks earlier. So naturally he text me at 8:30 a.m. The study begins at 10:00 a.m. We can make it.
We get there and Mike introduces us. It's time to talk. What am I going to say? I didn't prepare for this. Then it hits me. I have to, I mean, I get to speak to Ann St. Church of Christ the first Sunday we are in Australia, in a few weeks. I'll use what I have been working on.
I was able to tell 20 or so people why we are going to AZ.
At the end of our time I really felt it went great. Liz and Mike said it went great. I think I'm happy Mike didn't tell me sooner. Then I would have stressed about what I was going to talk about. This way it just sort of flows. Thanks Mike.
By the way when we get to Australia I could end up talking for quite a while. Let me just apologize now.
I know this is kind of a rambling story, but that is how I am feeling right now.

Thanks
Robert

No comments: