West Wing

I woke up this morning just in time to hear Dana Jacobson apologise to Mike and Mike about her comments last week, for those of you who haven't heard, Google Dana Jacobson and you will find out. She has apologised to Notre Dame and Mike and Mike but I didn't hear any apology about her comments about Jesus. I've sent an e-mail but not heard word one from ESPN.
Anyway, I've decided not to watch ESPN First Take anymore and I started watching West Wing on Bravo. What a good show that used to be, the acting and writing were really good. Even if they are a bunch of liberals, hey it was on network TV. Right there on my screen was Rob Lowe talking about some idea he had and I started to wonder why he wanted to leave that show. Don't actors wait a lifetime to get a role that is popular and lucrative? And that led me to Arizona, doesn't it always?
If you read the last entry you know what I'm talking about. If you didn't read it I'm not going to repeat myself, much. Every day I feel the Lord leading me there and I can't wait 'till I'm there not only in spirit but in body too. Tory, I'm not sure when we will be there but I'm sure we will be there.
Anyway maybe Rob Lowe had his Arizona, who knows.

No comments: