Last Monday I started my new job with CDF. While I am adjusting to a drive anywhere from 20 minutes to over an hour (depending on traffic) it would be well worth driving several hours for:) The people are wonderful, the organization is helping Churches and Ministries expand the Kingdom, it is amazing to be in a place where you are surrounded by believers, all working together for the purposes of God. I have never experienced this before. So while I get "crushed" on the freeway (those who are not aware of Southern California freeways, there is a portion of our main freeway through the state called I-5, that merges with 2 other main freeways, where those 3 meet is called the "crush" and for VERY good reason.) I am spending that time listening to worship songs, praying and looking forward to my day.
Thank you again for your prayers!!!

No comments: