I hate the Rolling Stones

As I was taking my shower this morning I reached for a bottle of shampoo. I couldn't read it. My glasses were in the bedroom. I remember when I took an eye test in the late 80's. My eyes were hurting pretty bad. So I go see the doctor and he said to me "Your vision is 20/20 in one eye and 20/10 in the other. You don't need glasses." I don't remember which eye was which. I think my left eye was 20/10. No it was the right...wait I can't remember. Any way Dr. Ikeda (I remember his name. OK, I still see him so that's how I remember his name.) said I only needed to wear good sunglasses. Those days are long gone. Every day Liz will say something and then get upset because I didn't respond. It's not that I'm ignoring her it's just that I don't hear her. I used to have great hearing. Too many years of being around machinery has damaged my hearing.
So, I got out of the shower and started to shave and I saw all the grey hair on my face and on my head. I thought ...
(Wait for it) "What a drag it is getting old."
Thanks Mick. I hate the Rolling Stones!


Robert

No comments: