Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas...
Merry Christmas...
I have been struggling with that phrase.
Merry Christmas.

Buying gifts.
Merry Christmas.
Spending money we could be giving to others.
Merry Christmas.
Looking at all the people who aren't going to be able to give their kids any gifts.
Merry Christmas.
I'm not trying to make you feel guilty. This is my thing. I just want to let you know how I'm feeling.
Merry Christmas.
The whole controversy of "Happy Holidays" vs "Merry Christmas."
Merry Christmas.
If we are celebrating the birth of Christ?
Merry Christmas.
If it's about presents, spending money and watching others have nothing? Happy Holidays.
Merry Christmas.
Well, something happened to me.
Merry Christmas.
A church in Southern California donated presents to three families on the Reservation. I'm not telling you which one because that isn't why they did it.
Merry Christmas.
Liz and I delivered the presents to one of the families.
Merry Christmas.
Lets just say there were tears of appreciation and tears of joy all around.
Merry Christmas.
God broke my heart.
Merry Christmas.
It isn't about the gifts. It isn't about the money and it isn't about the haves and have nots.
Merry Christmas.
It's about God's love for each and every one of us. God sending his Son. It's our need for a savior.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Robert 

No comments: