First World Problems

I got a text today from a homeless guy I know, I'll call him Ronnie.
Ronnie said he was thinking about suicide, and asked me if he killed himself, would he go directly to hell. And what is hell?
How on earth could I answer that in a text? I did what I could, but all I could think was WOW!
I had just got back from the reservation where we started working on a home for an elderly couple. Tory, three young Apache men and I spent a couple hours leveling out the build site. I kept thinking what a great day it was.
Then all of a sudden, boom! Everything gets blown up.
I usually write here and come to some conclusion. Write something that makes some sense of what happened.
I'm sorry, not today. Today I don't know what to say. I think I'll do some praying and thinking. Then I'll do some more praying and thinking. Then maybe, just maybe I'll come up with something.
Robert


No comments: