Two things

C.T. Studd wrote...
"Some wish to live within the sound of Church or Chapel bell. I want to run a rescue shop within a yard of Hell"
From "In a Pit with a Lion on a snowy day"...
"Has the Church turned into a bunker where we seek shelter when we're actually called to storm the gates of hell?"
I read those today and it got me thinking. Am I within a yard of hell going forward? Or am I hiding, out of the line of fire?

If I'm being honest I'm hiding.

Look we're told to put on the full armor of God. Warriors didn't put on armor to sit back and wait for something to happen. They were attacking, advancing.
That's what I want to do. I'm tired of sitting in the bunker.
I WANT TO STORM THE GATES OF HELL!!!!!

It's time!
Who's with me?!

In Him,
Robert

3 comments:

Jomama said...

Me Me ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Marvin Moments said...

I'm with you!!! When do we storm the gates because I'm tired of sitting on my pockets!

tim vincent said...

.. lets go bush and rescue a small town for starters !! .. and then do Arizona ..