High School

So Kathryn graduated. Not a surprise, we knew she would. But it got me to thinking about my time in high school 30 years ago.
All the people I knew, and how they affected my life. I remember thinking around my 20th reunion (I didn't go) how I saw the people I really want to see all the time. Now I don't think that's true. I mean there were a lot of people who have influenced me. I think I would like to see some of them again.
Look I know I would have got through school without the people I knew but I am thankful for Kurt Weidman for helping me during my sophomore year. He was a senior and he was willing to hang out with me. He didn't have to. He wanted to. I haven't heard from him in over 30 years. Guess what? That's right "Facebook". I've also been in contact with alot of people from my past. and I just want to say thanks to a few. Andrea Heisler, Steve Filippini, Ed Morrisey, Mark Promer, Chris England, Brenda Van Den Bosch, Clay Weatherfield, Bob Patterson, Dwayne Epstein, John Escobar, Ty Elliot, Sherry Denton and anyone whose name I've forgotten. And most importantly Liz Crews. My life wouldn't be the same without you. Thank you all.
I think I'll see some of you at the reunion.

Robert

No comments: